Monday, August 26, 2013

REFLECTION

Meditation of Mine

                Who knows that in my last year in high school, I still part of Special Science Class. Thanks God of it. For this year still I will have my computer lesson which I consider the most enjoyable and exciting subject. I’m happy that I have Mrs. Evelyn Vera Cruz as my ICT teacher. I heard my older friends that she is a good teacher. I’m excited to meet her.
                In my first day of my ICT class I met my teacher and I made proud that she is my teacher. Our lesson is about the web and we have to post our blogs. I made my lessons very interesting because all our computers were connected with the internet. We sign in to the Google Chrome and this made me great to have chat with my friends and classmates. I’ve learned about the history of internet and about blogs, it’s types.
                I enjoyed my ICT class for this first grading period but I ended it not so good. I promise to myself that I will improve my attitudes not only in this subject but all my subjects.

                

No comments:

Post a Comment