Monday, January 13, 2014

                



Moving Forward





               Third grading was an enjoyable time to have blogging. Activities that were done during this time were posted as projects of us. The Advent season which we celebrated were one which our teacher required to us to post. I’m happy that I posted all not like the past grading periods that I didn’t finish all posting.
                For this grading we also have HTML’s. we used HTML tags. I enjoyed doing my activities because many things were learned by mine. I’m sure all of these can be use for the future. Especially to the profession I would like to have. I want all the things I have learned now will be transferred to my students and to my family.
                I am thankful to our Almighty God for giving me this opportunity to be one of the students of the Special Science. For having in this I made to be proud of myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment