Wednesday, February 19, 2014

NEW YEAR, NEW ME!


            Every time the year end people were writing in a piece of paper what they want to be for the next year. They write on it what will they do, improve or change in their selves and their attitudes. As for me, I did’t do it coz I now that anytime I can change myself.    
          Happy New Year to all!1 happy Wooden Horse. Boom, bam!!! That’s what I hear everywhere. Fireworks were seen in the sky. Greetings were seen in my phone and they were wishing everybody a good new year to come. I went to my relatives to greet them. Then when 12:01 comes I go home and I greeted my family. I promised to them what I want to be done for this year. I told to them that I will strive harder because 2013 is good to me about my studies. Many were done not so good for the last year 2013. I told to them that I will be more faithful to God as my Saviour. They told to me to be a better student, daughter and sister. And I promised to them that I will do it.
          Friends of mine were also having wishes for me for this year. They wanted me to be a better friend and a sister to them. I also told to them we will be in one to graduate and follow our paths in fulfilling our dreams and goals in life. I also told to them what the things they should also improve or change. They accepted what I told to them and I also did it to accept and I thanked it for it.
          For this year 2014 I will change all the bad things I did for the last year. I will be a better student to fulfil my dreams. I will more faithful to God. And lastly to be a good friend, sister and daughter.


No comments:

Post a Comment