Wednesday, February 19, 2014

CHANGES STARTS WITH ME

Changes should start in me. Many were telling bad things about our country. But one man asked if as a Filipino had done to change or movement for it. I felt sorry for it. I had things that I am saying about the government but how about did I had a move to change it?
          That’s the question that challenges me. What can I do to change the bad things that were happening today? Do I have any plan for it? Can I do it in my own? That’s also a problem that runs in mind.
          I looked myself in the mirror if I can do it. My reflection answered me that I can do it if first I will have a change in myself. I remembered what my friend told me that in solving problems first I will have to reflect myself if there have to be changed. They said that changes starts in us. This becomes a challenge to me. I used first changed myself to be a model to others. Being a model to others is a great thing to be done. So I should first change myself to have a new world, new country, and new life.

          In doing this I must first know what to change as woman. I must know the attitudes I will have. And today I will start to have a start for changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment